LEED Credit Opportunites with BELDEN BRICK

The Belden Brick Company uses clay and shale raw material to produce our brick products. This accounts for 98% of the body content by weight. This raw material is mined within 15 miles of our plant locations in Sugarcreek, Ohio. The other 2% would be body additive that varies from product to product.

Belden brick delivered within the circle (500 mile diameter from manufacturing plant) qualifies for LEED credit points.

Enter a zip code (or address) and click the "Calculate" button to determine if you are within the 500 mile "regional materials" condition as defined by LEED.

For more information on LEED credit points, click on the link below.
Or Contact Us