- home -
- thin brick
Add the classic beauty of genuine brick to your home without adding the weight, mass and cost of concrete footings.
Thin brick can be applied to virtually any existing interior or exterior wall.
Thin brick is perfect for those looking to upgrade an existing space with beauty, simplicity and value.
Thin brick is the perfect selection to enhance the interior or exterior of your home with applications such as brick siding, a brick fireplace or a kitchen backsplash.
Intended for long-term replacement of other siding materials and easy to install, it’s clear to see why thin brick has become a popular choice for homeowners.
Available in 3/4" or 5/8" thick real brick units, thin brick are designed to replace tile, vinyl siding, wood or aluminum siding.
We also offer pre-blended packaging to match face brick and thin brick together on the same project for various methods of installations or applications.
Belden Brick offers quality products for your projects and has been a trusted source for brick distributing with a solid reputation built on years of satisfaction.
For styles, sizes, and flat back vs. dovetail availability, look for "Available in Thin Brick!" in our Brick Color Catalog.
Scroll down for Specifications, Details and Photos. Contact Us to learn more about thin bricks and about how Belden Brick can help you with your next project.
Thin Brick Specifications
Standard Specification for Thin Veneer Brick Units Made From Clay or Shale.
- “In this specification, the term thin veneer brick shall be understood to mean clay masonry unit with a maximum thickness of 1-3/4”.”
- OR -
- Maximum water absorption by 5 hour boiling
- Average of 5 units – 17.0%
- Individual – 20.0%
- Maximum Saturation Coefficient
- Average of 5 units – 0.78
- Individual – 0.80
Belden Brick manufactures thin brick to meet Grade Exterior.
- Maximum water absorption by 24 hour submersion
- Average of 5 units - < 8%
- Individual - < 8%
- Type TBX (Select) – Thin veneer brick for use in general masonry where a
higher degree of precision and lower permissible variation in size than permitted for Type TBS is required.
- Type TBS (Standard) – Thin veneer brick for general use in masonry.
- Type TBA (Architectural)
– Thin veneer brick for general use in masonry selected to produce characteristic architectural effects resulting from nonuniformity in size and texture of the individual units.
Thin Brick Products
Ready to start your Thin Brick project?
Modular Dovetail Slab
Modular Dovetail 90° External Corner
Utility Dovetail Thin Brick
Utility Dovetail Corner
Norman Dovetail Thin Brick
Norman Dovetail Corner
Ridge Hill Village – New York, NY
Busch Stadium – St. Louis, MO
Miller Park – Milwaukee, WI